Ratings for Dr. Michael D. IRWIN

I was a patient of Dr. Irwin until he dismissed me for what he calls non-compliance with my diabetes. I did not agree with his decision since I significantly lowered my blood sugar from the first time I saw him. However, I did not fight him on the issue becasue quite frankly I was tired on his negativeness and doomsday scenarios he would put me through. I literally was so depressed after I left him that I did not want to eat anymore. His bed side manner stinks and his condescending tone of voice is something I don't miss at all. I have a much better doctor now who doesn't make me feel terrible when I go to see him. He gives me hope, unlike Irwin.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Best Dr. ever! I am still sick that he left Asheboro and am considering driving 5 hours to see him. He was never to proud to send my children to a specialist when he could not figure out what was wrong (which was not very often)! WE miss him terribly.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

He is very good with children but also with adults. I had him when he was in Asheboro N.C. and I was one of his oldest patients and he is just wonderful. He was there when I needed him and is very caring.Loved his SpongeBob socks. You just gotta love him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Irwin was a little condensending about my decision to delay some vaccines for my infant, but he's good with children and seems to know about pediatrics.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Michael D. IRWIN's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1983)

Oxford