Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Clark

He was awesome, and I guess his office staff has change because they are awesome also!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Clark to anybody! He was very supportive of my VBAC and was always very willing to give you every possibility about a situation. Best ongyn I have been to!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

We were referred to Dr. Clark after we had planned/hoped to deliver with midwives- unfortunately, we were higher risk. This man is an exceptional doctor who held our hands, so to speak, through every step of the latter part of our pregnancy. He is thoughtful, caring, reassuring and at appropriate times, kind of funny. He was beyond thorough in his explanations and delivery of options. He is professional yet personable. He never rushed us out the door and answered our many questions with responses rooted in years of research and experience- if we ever spent a bit of time in the waiting room, we knew firsthand it was because he was taking such good care of his patients. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Clark takes time to explain options and answer all my questions. I never feel rushed or that he is rushing out the door.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I'm glad that I didn't read the reviews before I saw Dr. Clark. I was referred to this doctor by a friend and I couldn't be more satisfied. I had no problems getting an appointment in a reasonable amount of time. The wait time is what you would expect from a doctors office. He seemed very knowledgeable and professional. And most importantly, he listened and didn't interrupt me until i was done. I didnt feel rushed although i knew that he had other patients waiting. My teenage daughter was with me and little did Dr. Clark know that he was being "interviewed" by her and after my visit, she made an appointment with him. :). I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Clark is an excellent doctor, he delivered our first child and will be delivering our second soon. With my first, we went over our birthing plan and he respected it while at the same time offering me his professional opinion when he disagreed, which I very much appreciate. I agree with some of the other comments here that his staff can at times be frustrating to deal with sometimes, as I've gotten rescheduled more times than I like. I do, however disagree with some of the comments here that he has no bedside manner or is unprofessional. I have come in to some appointments with a long list of questions, and he has taken the time to answer every single one of them. I have never felt rushed, ignored, or treated with anything other than respect from him. He does have a reserved personality and he doesn't seem to me like the type that will coddle his patients, that works for me but may not work for others.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

His office staff is very rude and unprofessional . Consider it a prologue for what's to come. Dr. Clark has zero bedside manner, he is very arrogant and he does not practice evidenced based medicine. He will not listen to you or your concerns. He will quickly dismiss your questions, concerns or needs about your birth. It's his way or no way.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr Clark is amazing he delivered both of my children and always took time to answer all my questions. I like having a dr that tells me exactly what to expect. I have had to wait for my appointment but i dont mind because i know when its my turn i will get quality care and not feel rushed

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Unprofessional office staff. I have never been seen at my appointment time. Every time I go I wait at least 45 min after my appt time to be taken back and another 30min in the room to be seen. Dr. Clark is a good doctor but he has no bedside mannor. His office staff is so rude that I would advise you to find another office who will treat you with respect and dignity.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Edward D. Clark's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1995)

Wellpoint