Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Vaughn

I was under the care of Dr. Vaughn for two years and when I finally got pregnant, I was sad to leave his care. He is the epitome of compassion and professionalism. I was most impressed with him when he called me from his vacation (out of the country) to check on me after my IVF!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!! He also called me (from home) after hours anytime I had problems.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I used him for IVF and it was a wonderful experience. His experience and knowledge make him one of the best. I would definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

A cut above the rest. Dr. Vaughn and his practice are the complete package in providing excellent services ,individualized attention, humanism, and thorough care. I saw Dr. Vaughn for infertility/IVF and couldn't be more pleased with the responsiveness, respect and quality of expertise I received. Often times the 'care' is silent in the term 'medical care' - this is not the case with Dr. Vaughn and his practice.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Thomas C. Vaughn's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1974)

Commercial Insurance Company