Ratings for Dr. Robert D. HONG

I understand that doctors sometimes run late because they need to spend more time with a patient, but this doctor was an hour late for two of my appointments and an hour and a half late for my initial visit. He arrived having no computer or any records (although I'd been referred by another physician and had provided information as to where to get my records) after the nurse had jotted a few things on a scrap of paper to brief him in the hallway before he came to see me. He was pleasant and seemed competent, although his body language was negatively judgmental when I told him I used an "alternative" therapy. My second visit, clearly a follow-up, the nurse asked, "now, why are you here?" Other mix-ups by admin staff seem to indicate serious organizational deficiencies. I think if the office tried new management their service delivery would be excellent.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Competent, compassionate, knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Dr. Robert D. HONG's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1993)