Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Langdon

Dr Langdon provides a professional service and caring staff, answers all questions and addresses all concerns. Follow up is thorough.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I am so happy with the results! I highly recommend this procedure. The recovery was painless the trick is to follow the instructions and moisture as directed.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Besides effectively erasing the 'angry. Brow' between my eyes the distance between each injection has increased steadily over the years. I am at the 12 month mark for Botox injections as the residual effects are lasting longer. I am so pleased with this result.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

The staff were great! They were professional and personable. Dr Langdon was terrific. He explained procedure options and what to expect. He did beautiful work. I was very very pleased.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Very happy with results an staff because friends noticed my eyes looked much nicer but they did not know Had the procedure .

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

This was a fabulous result with little down time and very effective removing jowls and wrinkled skin on my neck and an oveerall younger look. To my face...amazing surgery with very minor undetectable scarring...I m completely pleased and cannot stress enough how much I trust dr. Langdon , he makes everything look so natural and not overdone..he is the master of the s lift.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

The actual procedure went smoothly and I healed well too..the loose eyelid skin is nonexistent now which takes years off of my appearance so I am loving that.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

The procedure removed all my discoloration and smoothed my whole appearance. Very happy with results.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I am pleased with the procedure and the staff was very knowledgable of the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I LOVE the results! No one can really tell I have had 'work done' but it makes such a drastic difference especially in photos.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Dr. Robert C. Langdon's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Guilford, CT