Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Langdon

Everything has been very straightforward. I feel well-informed. It's easy to make appointments and the staff has been wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Langdon. He is very thorough and makes you feel comfortable without apprehension. He takes his time when operating and is supported with a caring staff. I have recommended him to friends and their feedback was positive as well. I wil be consulting with in the future for another procedure.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Langdon and the Staff are very professional. They are very friendly and patient. They are thorough and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I have known Dr. Langdon for many years. He and his staff have always been very pleasent and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Dermatologist or someone who is looking to get a little refreshing.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Poor office procedures. Dr quoted a price of $500 for filler in a small area. The day of the appointment,conveniently, no one could verify that the Dr quoted that and ultimately charged me $100+ extra. Then, did not use the entire syringe...which, in order to get the rest of the filler that I paid over 600 for, I will need to pay an additional $75 office visit to get the rest of the syringe! Left messages for office mgr to return my phone call before the appt. She did not. Extremely poor office staff. If my staff at the law office worked like this, they would be out of a job! We will never return. Make sure you get the quote in writing if you go here. However, I would recommend going away from the shoreline. You get the same quality of work for less!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Robert C. Langdon's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med