Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Langdon

I had been thinking about an upper eyelid blepharoplasty for a few years. After seeing an ad in the local newspaper for a free seminar I thought 'what do I have to lose.' I was very impressed with the before and after photos and decided to bite the bullet. The day of the surgery I was very nervous but the nurse set me at ease with her care and humor. Dr. Langdon and the nurses explained in detail what they would be doing which set me even more at ease. The procedure and recovery were painless and fairly quick. One month after the procedure there is still a bit of swelling on the eyelids but not noticeable to the public. I could not be happier with the results so far.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Experience overall was excellent. Caution to other patients - give yourself time to heal before you judge what the final results will be

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Langdon and attending staff are very professional, kind and caring. From the beginning of the procedure(Active FX) to the end , they kept me informed of what they were doing and asking me how I was doing. I was comfortable throughout the procedure and it was a good experience. As with any procedure, most people have a high level of anxiety especially me. Everyone was aware of that and continually reinforced how well I was doing and even held my arm for comfort. So kind! The end product is beautiful. I am happy that I did this for myself with Dr Langdon.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Whole experience from beginning to end went smoothly. I was given a good explanation of what to expect throughout the entire procedure and what to do afterwards. Only thing l would recommend is not wearing a pull over shirt so that removing it would not require pulling it over your head. I am very happy with the end results. Down time was only about 5 days.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I am very happy with my results very natural! Dr. Langdon and staff are very informative regarding procedures and very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

When I was considering the procedure there was a lot of guilt and shame around my decision. I was feeling like I had failed to achieve my weight and appearance goals. I am a competitive runner and very physically active but just could not get my body where I wanted it to be. The staff was very supportive and made feel completely confident in my decision, I do not regret having the procedure and feel I made the best decision for the practice I chose. I am thrilled with results!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Langdon and his staff is very professional, makes you feel right at home, makes you feel at ease, office is equipped with all the tools. Overall I am satisfied with my procedures so far.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I felt that all of my questions and concerns were fully addressed before, during and after my procedure. I really appreciated the personalized attention I was given throughout. I am thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Very professional and friendly. Lets you know what he will be doing before he does it so you are prepared.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Langdon was quick ,efficient and patient friendly- the procedure really eliminated the brown spots on my face - I am 66 years old and feel like my complication looks 20 years younger - thank you so much.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Robert C. Langdon's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Guilford, CT