Dr. Michael P. Regan

You may also like

I had a hernia repaired. He got me in before the new year. His staff was professional and attentive. He is a very skilled surgeon. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Seemed completely unable to understand why I was there, even though I had been referred by an Internist (based on tests which revealed a gall bladder that needed to be removed)in his practice. It took numerous promptings for him to get the records I had sent to his office and look them over. No attempts were made to talk to my Internist or her nursing staff, even though they are literally down the hall in the same office. He suggested I go home, take Aleve and use a heating pad, despite my urgings that I was significantly past being able to find relief with those methods. Two days later I was admitted to the hospital where surgeons removed my infected gall bladder, appendix (invaded and surrounded by endometriosis, hence the intense pain) and called in a gynecological surgeon to cauterize other endometriosis that was found.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Regan explained everything he was going to do in detail. The nurses who work with him all respect him immensely, to the point where more than one said they would want him as their surgeon. He will push you after surgery to get moving again, which speeds the healing process. I highly recommend both his bedside manner and, after seeing my wife recover incredibly quickly from two different surgeries, his surgical skills as well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

wonderful, helpful dr.who took the time to explain everthing before & after surgery. very happy patient!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Michael P. Regan's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a hernia repaired. He got me in before the new year. His staff was professional and attentive. He is a very skilled surgeon. I'd recommend him to an..."

January 13, 2016