Ratings for Dr. John D. Gabriel

This time my visit for my blood work is very slow

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Wise, compassionate, very real, addresses needed care and diagnoses without over~treating or overcharging. Up to date in methodologies. medications and medical literature. Best family practice old~time physician in the city in all of North Texas, for all generations of our family.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Gabriel is so kind & trust-worthy. He has been at this office for decades & takes great care of my family. Best family practice doctor in DFW. I would never trust my health with anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Outstanding old timey, warm, understanding, compassionate care with up to date diagnosis, research and modern medicines, tests only as needed, and clear, educated decisions regarding my general care and that of varied family members over many years. I cannot recommend Dr. Gabriel deeply enough in his common sense, and quiet discernment in decisions regarding diagnosis, testing, and treatment. He offers a wise, tender, humane, humble attitude in addressing flu to pneumonia to allergies to injuries to an aging parent to an errant teenager who simply needed Dr. Gabriel's physician~fatherly wisdom. Like the physicians of my childhood and my parents' lives, Dr. Gabriel is trustworthy, of great professional dignity and moral integrity, with a sense of kind humor and an excellent medical education and experience, with combined traditional yet very up to date recommendations in all aspects of his care of our family.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

:) great Dr!!!He has been so great to me and my mom!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Had been with Dr several years and office staff in general are wonderful it's his personal nursing staff that has gone down hill over the years often felt during the decade I was with him, felt at times that as a Doctor he really didn't know who/what/why he was treating, but the comfort zone of being an established patient made me stayed. I was told by his nursing staff that I should go to another Doctor and after 17 years he never called to asked why I changed, so confirms he didn't care for me as a patient.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. John D. Gabriel's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Richland Hills, TX