Dr. Laura J. Prokuski

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Laura J. Prokuski

Hurt my ankle by lower leg break from ATV rollover and was brought to the Emergency Room. Dr. Prokuski did my operation and she was awesome. I have told everybody I got lucky going to the ER and having her do my surgery. Dr. Prokuski was very young and friendly. She takes her time and explains all concerns I have had. Thanks!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

My experience with Dr. Prokuski was very positive! Her team works well together. Very professional and explained things well. Her physician assistant, Sara Briggs, was very sensitive to my decisions and allowed me to think about things and make the best decision for me. Very knowledgeable doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Always a pleasant visit with Dr. Prokuski and her staff. Everyone is very professional.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I just loved Dr. Prokuski and her physician assistant Sara Briggs who assisted with my surgery. It was emergency surgery to remove my right hip which had an abscess, gangrene and become necrotic.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Care in hospital was great. Treatment after surgery was great. Follow-ups were great!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Prokuski is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. She has treated me for prior ankle and elbow fractures, now a tibial plateau fracture. Highly recommend her and her team.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I received very good care. Dr. Prokuski and her team were very helpful with arm care after removal of my brace.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Prokuski is totally amazing. When I had my accident she was on call and everyone at the hospital told me I had the best Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Excellent staff! They take the time to go over all your questions! Would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Every time I come in this office, there is always smiling faces. I am thankful of how much care the Doctors provide to their patients. I really enjoy the environment here.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Laura J. Prokuski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)