Ratings for Dr. Phudhiphorn Thienprasit

2 years ago Dr. Thienprasis did back surgery on my lower spine. I was and continue to be very happy with him and the result. I couldn't imagine anyone better. I barely felt the frontal incision, which I felt was a blessing since you lay on your back after surgery. Previous to the surgery I surveyed anyone I knew that had back surgery and his name came up most often with successes.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

This Dr. ruined my spine with an unsuccesful surgery that required a followup by a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

his has been the best, absolute best Dr I have ever talked to about my Syrinx in my Thorasic Spine. He has given me more info than all other, many doctors I have been to including:Mayo! Very informative and jolly and explained condition and MRI films to family members as well. He took all the time I needed and never felt rushed or dismissed. He has always returned calls from myself and my family physician the same day or the next morning. I have to drive over 60 miles to see him for his speciality and I would say his bedside manner and wealth of information. I have absolutely told other spine sufferers how much I have enjoyed and needed him to be involved in my continued care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Worst Dr Ive ever seen

flag | Submitted February 19, 2006

Dr. Phudhiphorn Thienprasit's Credentials

• Chiang Mai Univ, Fac Of Med, Chiang Mai, Thailand (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Maplewood, MN