Ratings for Dr. Philip R. Spandorfer

He is great with children know what he is talking about. We always enjoy going to see Dr. Pip!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

When searching for a pediatrician while in my 8th or 9th month of pregnancy, I had no idea what to look for. I visited multiple doc offices and asked my friends, but only after meeting Dr Pip Spandorfer, did I understand what the term "compassionate doctor" means. Pip is quite simply awesome. He is understanding and patient, he answers all of your questions without making you feel like an idiot (this is important, because as a new mom who is lacking in sleep, you ask alot of simple questions!) Best of all, Pip will respond to emails. The phone nurses and other docs in the practices are also top notch, but when you have a non-urgent, specific question, I just love the option of emailing Dr Pip to get his expert opinion. Our oldest daughter is now 3 1/2 and our youngest is 18 months. We love going to see Dr. Pip :-)

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012