Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Mewborn

Dr. Kevin Mewborn is a piece of ___ for being a Dr with no compassionate but by the way you look to him. Told me if I'm not please with my care from him, to go somewhere else as if I don't have a voice for my own wellbeing. The medical board of directors will heard from me about this doctor since the hospitals are scared of losing no good Doctors. Just a piece of ____

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Although the wait in the emergency room was longer than it would have been in an office setting, I was very pleased with the experience. Dr Mewborn was especially good. He was very interested in my condition, asked lots of questions and answered my many ones patiently. The prescription I was given is helping and the specialist I have seen since is going to see I continue to take it. It's really new and she hadn't heard of it herself but after looking it up said it was just the right thing. Thanks Dr Mewborn.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Dr. Kevin J. Mewborn's Credentials

• Univ Of Sc Sch Of Med, Columbia Sc 29208 (Grad. 1999)

GHI