Ratings for Dr. Kalin D. Kelso

Love Dr. Kelso, his appts may run behind a bit, but not by much. He was my 3rd Ortho dr and a normal ADC clinic dr referred me to him as I was having a terrible time with the drs at TX Orthopedics. LOVE Dr. Kelso, doesn't just want to give you a shot and be done with you. Very thorough, goes over every and any option you have, and is very personable. Doesn't treat you like cattle or money coming in and out the door. I'm scheduled to get a new knee in mid Dec by him and i'm very comfortable of him doing it! Thank God he was referred to me, i'll never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Guy BS too much his staff hcome back to earth DR KK you suckas their heads in their ass

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I saw a higher profile Orthopedist first about my knee pain and he spent exactly 3 minutes with me and told me to come back if the pain persisted (had pain when knee was bent). Someone referred Dr. Kelso and he took an X ray, went over it with me, took out the plastic knee and showed me how it worked, and answered ALL of my questions. He's very thorough, knowledgeable, detail oriented, and personable! He might get a little behind schedule, so bring a book, but the wait isn't usually very long. He's just so good at answering questions. He treated it like it was MY knee, not just ANY knee!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Kelso a few years ago.. I wish I could remember who referred me because working with Dr. Kelso has been the best experience I could have wished for. Besides the fact that he is brilliant in his field his "bedside manner" is incredible. I have friends that are now his patients and they feel the same way and even called me to thank me for referring Dr. Kelso. I a world where everyone is so worried about their bottom line... Dr. Kelso is a breath of fresh air. Dr. Kelso is incredible.... Do yourself a favor and make him YOUR doctor... Sincerely Ty Burcham / Round Rock Texas

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Outstanding Doctor, very good bedside manner, tremendous knowledge, great surgeon but will only uses surgery option as a last resort, I highly reccommend.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. Kalin D. Kelso's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)