Ratings for Dr. Jamie Z. Blicker

Extremely rude and not compassionate. His goal is to get you out of the hospital as soon as possible. Does not matter how much knowledge you have, it's how you treat your patients.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have never written about a doctor in my life, his lack of compassion towards his patients is what urged me to write a review for him. I don't know how he gets through his day always being argumentative and trying to feel he is above everyone. It was my second day at NYGH in massive pain from vomiting all night, he did not want to give me IV or morphine or anything to try to help me which is a shame because the day before I had amazing service from another doctor. I am otherwise a very healthy individual and haven't been in a hospital in over 15 years. He gave me a prescription and left the room showing zero compassion for the pain I was in. The pharmacy did not work for another hour and I was left in excruciating pain at the hands of this doctor. He does not care about your pain, god forbid your life in his hands.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

This doctor works very fast. He helped me a lot and made me get all better

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

In my moment of need he rode in like an angel on a chariott of compassion and hope. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Dr Blicker

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Blicker is a knowledgable and efficient dr. doctor. He provided excellent care for me when I was really sick . Thank you so much Dr. Blicker!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I wish all doctors were as nice and smart as Dr Blicker. He is very serious like Clint Eastwood and very nice like Mother Theresa. If not for his quick thinking I could have died. Thank you Dr Blicker

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

When I got taken to the ER by ambulance I was in bad shape. Dr Blicker assessed me and initiated treatment calmly and professionally. His brilliance and ability to think and act under pressure is amazing. Thanks to him I'm alive today

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I haven't been to a lot of docters in my life. I'm a welder from Hamilton. i had an injury and got taken to the hospital. Dr Blicker told me what was wrong and what he was going to do. I think that if he wasn't so smart he wouldn't have been able to save me. I am so happy he saved me. So is my wife. Those people who wrote that Dr Blicker is rude are crazy. I live in the real world. Thank you Dr Blicker!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Blicker is a brilliant doctor. His fast action probably saved my life. An ER is a place where critical decisions have to be made in a split second. The really sick are thrown in with the flus and colds and minor ailments. If people want a group hug or an hour of daily affirmation they should see their therapist. If you are ever really sick you should hope that Dr Blicker is there to save you.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Horrible bedside manner and very rude and no compassion

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016