Ratings for Dr. Andrea Brescia

Saw Dr. Brescia for many years and so did both of my sisters! She's an amazing doctor,always remembered us and took time to listen to our concerns. I dealt with irregular periods and she recommended me to a great GYN! Had to stop seeing her when I turned 20 but part of me wanted to be like Ross from friends! On my last visit she said "hope to see you soon, but not TOO soon!" haha Anyway she's amazing, definitely recommend and I hope to have her again when I do have kids!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Luv her. The best choice and recommendation of care.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Brescia is wonderful. Extremely knowledgable and very caring. The downside is the office. After having been there numerous times, I was scolded by a woman at the front desk for forgetting my insurance card (they have it on file and no changes). When I asked if that was going to be a problem, the response was "Calm down." I wasn't excited at all. I called for lab results four days ago and still haven't heard anything, no return phone call and the results weren't on the portal. My child's appointment was over a week ago.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

The best doctor in NYC. She helped my daughter through a serious illness when she was less than a month old. I felt like my daughter was her only patient. She gave us so much of her time both in the hospital during the 10 days my daughter was admitted and after she was released. We have moved now and I miss her so much and I don't believe we will find a doctor like her ever again.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Brescia! She's such an amazing pediatrician! I feel so blessed to have her apart of our lives. She's a total professional and loves what she does. My son has been seeing her for over nine years. We're moving out of state and I so wish we can take her with us! I never thought I'd be able to trust a perfect stranger with my baby until she came along! She's someone that I not only admire but respect! She's helped me through a few earaches, teething, fevers, etc!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

The BEST pediatrician you can ever find. She always takes the time to listen to not only the parents but also the patient. Will always return phone calls from worried parents. Best of all never makes you feel just like another patient but as someone she very important to her. Can't say enough amazing things about her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Wonderful doctor who cares about her children. The office is more of a factory as there are tons of patients, but she still takes the time to get back to those who personally contact her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Dr. Andrea Brescia's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1988)

Coventry Healthcare