Ratings for Dr. Camille Senzamici

My son saw Dr. Senzamici a few times for his first few appts of his life. I thought the doctor was very impatient, and when I asked her questions about my son, she told me that she doesn't have time to answer my questions because she has a lot of other patients out there waiting. Another thing I did not like about the office was that the few times I called because my baby was crying inconsolably, every single time, they asked me "Are you frustrated?". I still think about that a year later, because I felt like if I had answered "yes" I would be suspected of child abuse. And I was not feeling frustrated the first time they asked, but after the 2nd or 3rd time, yes, I was frustrated - with them, not my child!! On a plus side, Dr Senzamici, although not as good as pediatricians we've seen after leaving the practice, is a decent doctor. Although brusque with her service to patients, she did help me with the few questions she answered.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Camille Senzamici's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1985)

AHC