Ratings for Dr. Russell L. Ashinoff

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

So grateful for Dr. Ashinoff's hands of gold for my son. Multiple facial fractures now on the mend thanks to you. Amazing staff and Doctor Thank you from the bottom of My heart.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Had an upper bletheroplasty and lower trans congunctovial bletheroplasty with co2fractional laser. The results were amazing ant say enough about this surgen he was wonderful and an artist took 20 yrs off my face

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Ashinoff is a genius. He is compassionate, accommodating and caring. When I wasn't able to get transportation to the hospital, arrangements were made to get me there. He is always available to answer questions and treats his patients like his own family. His staff is very caring and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Ashinoff for being dedicated and trustworthy human being and physician.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I met Dr. Ashinoff in the emergency room on Memorial Day weekend. I got in the middle of a dog fight & my ear was hanging off. Dr. Ashinoff voluntarily came in to reattach my ear. He has done a wonderful job & seems to be a great surgeon. I would go back to him for any surgical needs thT he performs. He is a truly dedicated doctor & truly cares about his patients. His staff was also very courteous & helpful. I am forever grateful that Dr. Ashinoff took the time away from his holiday weekend to help put me back together. This is what a dedicated doctor is all about.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Ashinoff is a lifesaver. I went to him with a very complex problem with reoccurring infections due to 12 lymph nodes that were removed in my left leg along with a skin cancer in 2002. As a result, I also had severe lymphedema in my left leg and have been on so many antibiotics for these infections that I am becoming immune to them. While sick, I just happened to google Lymph Node Transplant on my computer because I was tired of getting infections and Dr. Ashinoff's name came up. I made an appointment and he explained that he couldn't give any guarantees to the success of this surgery and that there was a 50/50 chance it would work because everyone's body responds differently. I put my trust in Dr. Ashinoff and his staff anyway and it was the best decision I have ever made. I even drove two hours from Long Island to see him. Now its two months since my Lymph Node Transfer and the results are exceptional. So far, no more infections and even the swelling in my leg has improved significantly from chronic lymphedema. Dr. Ashinoff is a great doctor who truly seems to care about his patients and if not for him, with this new procedure, who knows what could have happened in the future.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I am so happy that I found such a talented, caring physician. Dr. Ashinoff took his time to explain my procedure and answer all my questions. I was extremely happy with my results. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Ashinoff to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Ashinoff is extremely kind, & amazing bedside manner. I never felt rushed, or he didn't have time to answer all my questions. I felt extremely comfortable going into the operating room and him being my surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Russell L. Ashinoff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Russell Ashinoff is double board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and The American Board of Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS). Dr. Ashinoff provides special expertise in reconstructive microsurgery, particularly for breast cancer reconstruction and traumatic injuries. He has worked alongside pioneers in the field of plastic surgery, learning the most innovative and advances techniques in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. For more information, please visit http://www.looknatural.com/russell-ashinoff-md/

• English

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ashinoff treated our special needs son for a traumatic hand injury. We were beyond pleased with the results. He is a fabulous doctor"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So grateful for Dr. Ashinoff's hands of gold for my son. Multiple facial fractures now on the mend thanks to you. Amazing staff and Doctor Thank you from the..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had an upper bletheroplasty and lower trans congunctovial bletheroplasty with co2fractional laser. The results were amazing ant say enough about this surgen he ..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ashinoff is a genius. He is compassionate, accommodating and caring. When I wasn't able to get transportation to the hospital, arrangements were made to g..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Ashinoff in the emergency room on Memorial Day weekend. I got in the middle of a dog fight & my ear was hanging off. Dr. Ashinoff voluntarily came in ..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ashinoff is a lifesaver. I went to him with a very complex problem with reoccurring infections due to 12 lymph nodes that were removed in my left leg along..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ashinoff is by far the most attentive and caring doctor I have encountered. He always makes me feel comfortable!"

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to having found one of the Professional and caring. One of the best around."

December 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2426049'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 6, 2014