Ratings for Dr. Bentley A. Ogoke

Excellent physician and caring. The doctor that took care of my problem at last!

Submitted February 10, 2015

I did go to the practice for a year with hope of easing some of the pain I had on a daily basis. I was offered lots of Pain meds which I did take one but declined the rest. i was told if your pain is real you need alot more. I am a mother and need to be functioning not in a coma state. I took the back injections every month. Well I have such weak muscles and the specialist I now see said way to many injections were given.The scary thing is in order to feel better we do trust these kind of doctors. Dr. Ogoke left the office and never returned numerous times. Office workers take way to may cigarette breaks.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

The worst experience of my life! I went in for Bursitis & Fibromyalgia. I was given injections in my lower spine. Because I was made to walk to recovery I had terrible migraine headaches (every 2 to 3 days) that dibilitated me for 12 to 24 hrs. The office is the filthiest I have ever been in. He prescribed narcotic meds and then because I refused to have another injection, he didn't ask why I did not want one nor would he listen, he just said I am a very busy man. I already had recieved 6 in 6 months when I found out that the reccomended was 3 in one yr & after I left his practice, I found out that I should not have been made to walk to recovery and that is why I got migraines! The most uncaring Dr.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

dr.ogoke is a good dr and is extremly knowledgeableand is a caring person whoactually cares how a person feels what he doesnt tolerate is people who have dirty urines .he is the only doctor who really understood how i was truly feeling.without saying it is in my head .or that pain is mind over matter .thats a bunch of bs .but if people who actually get the pain meds werent out selling them then the people who really needed them wouldnt be having a hard time

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Ogoke is the worst doctor there is. I used his pain clinic for four years. I had an injection every three weeks in those years. They made me in more pain when it was done than when I went in. He said " they were necassary for my conditions". Hes a saddist by nature and he does not care about anyone who is on his procedure table. I was getting an epidural injection one day and I was in so much pain I started having an anxiety attack, I couldn't breathe and i started to cry. He told me I had to calm down cause he did not have time and would not stand for my behavior and I would be kicked out of his practice! He only prescribes you pain medication if you agree to his injections! Scammer!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

He is the worst human being that ever existed. He should go to hell. This man has gone through 25 practice managers in 2 years. He is a cheater and treats people like crap. Whoever here says that he is a good person, you either are crazy, scared of him, a masochist or high on the opioids that he prescribes.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

If you want to feel like you're at a cattle call, just check in here. I agree with the latest review. This guy is all about making a lot of quick money. Lucky for me, I got a second opinion after hearing some horror stories about this doctor's technique, bad outcome and prescribing things that people don't need. I, too, was about to be railroaded into a series of injections that I didn't need.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

i have to agree his staff is a JOKE! This dr is all about MONEY and in order to get ANY pain meds you HAVE to get shots in your back. He gave me a shot that screwed up my leg to the point i couldnt move it for a month and i was scared to return, when i did his answer was another shot in my back. He is all about giving out STRONG pain medication (2-3 scripts at a time) and then you get SHOTS IN YOUR BACK and have to get the shots or he kicks you out of his office! NOT A GOOD DR!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

The staff that work in the office are about the most unprofessional people i have ever dealt with. Dr. ogoke is a very nice doctor and he knows his stuff but when it comes to his staff its a circus. It took his employees 4 week and 2 days to send the pre authorization papers to the right fax number so i can get my prescription thats been sitting at the pharmacy for 4 weeks and 2 days. It's a joke. I had one of the girls tell me on the phone to HOLD ON YO. Thats how professional these girls are.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Dr. Ogoke is late but he is a very kind and compassionate man and extremely knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Dr. Bentley A. Ogoke's Credentials

• Univ Of Nigeria, Coll Of Med, Enugu, Anambra, Nigeria (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal