Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Leong

I broke my right hip in May 2017 and no pain or limping. Dr Leong and his staff are great at explaining everything to you in terms I could understand. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Leong was my saving grace. I was at my wits end with knee pain and failed surgeries. He explained things in terms I could understand and fixed my knee. I am back to hiking and enjoying life

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Leong and his fine staff repaired the damaged rotator cuff of my right shoulder. The procedure went very well. He explained what he saw and did during the procedure. Within two days I had no pain. I will not hesitate to call on Dr. Leong again if I need to.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Great experience with my bicep re attachment surgery!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Leong has replaced both my knees. I was extremely fearful when I started this process, but now I wish I had done it 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Leong preformed a SLAP repair on my right shoulder. I am 3 months post op and have almost complete range of motion. I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Leong and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I had an arthroscopic lateral release on my left knee about 4 months ago. Dr. Leong took the time to explain what would be done during surgery and had great bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Leong and his staff to anyone who needs orthopedic surgery!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr.Leong performed a laparoscopic rotator cuff repair on me. He was straightforward and confident with his abilities and delivered what he promised. He is definitely the expert in rotator cuff repair and admitted to me that this was his favorite surgery to perform.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I thought I have a rotor cup problem. Dr Leong recommended physical therapy by Proaxis. After 4 weeks of physical therapy I am 90% better and feel that continued home exercises will help me to improve further. Dr. Leong is a very pleasant and attentive Doctor. I would highly recommend him. My Medicare and State Health Plan paid all charges.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I would use Dr. Leong for surgery again.He was patient. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Thomas A. Leong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC