Ratings for Dr. Donny L. Quick

Dr. Quick and his stuff were very good with both of my sons. Great dr. And stuff would go to him again and recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Quick was able to diagnose the problem quickly and was very thorough in explaining the pros and cons of the treatment options. He rescheduled much work in the office that day to take care of me. Afterwards, there were several follow-up visits where he demonstrated his concern for the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I was very nervous about getting all four of my Wisdom Teeth taken out, but Dr. Quick and his staff did an excellent job. I needed a quick consultation because of my class schedule, and they accommodated that very well. As for the actual surgery, I felt the IV being placed and the next thing I knew -- I was in a wheelchair at the Pharmacy. Recovery has been fairly easy, some soreness but that is to be expected. The medicine that they gave me has worked well -- reducing pain and swelling to almost nothing. Overall, Dr. Quick and his team were AMAZING... if I know anyone else needing this surgery, I will most definitely recommend this team.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

What an amazing, caring doctor. My daughter was in an accident and he was her doctor at the ER in Conway. He was right there with her every step of the way and got her set up with some of the best doctors at Childrens. He is very kind and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I would definitely recommend him to everyone. I had my wisdom teeth removed by a different doctor who went out of town right after my surgery. I started hurting severely later on that week. My doctor's office called Dr. Quick and he got me in that day, diagnosed me with dry sockets, took care of me better than the doctor that took my wisdom teeth out, and saw me another three times that week, and NEVER charged me a dime! I have recommended everyone that I know to him that has had to have their wisdom teeth out and will continue because I can't think of a better doctor. I wish I would have went to him in the first place to get my wisdom teeth removed! I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Quick has treated several of my friends and family and I have never heard a negative comment he is a caring oral surgeon and puts his patients first and foremost.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

He thinks he's better than he is. Anyone can tell it's about the money and not the process and quality of care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010