Ratings for Dr. Theodore A. Glazer

Ted and Heather are amazing. Their facility is fantastic. Absolutely, I am very impressed and so thankful that both my wife and I found them. We are both making significant progress toward better health. This is the only chiropractic office I know of that also has a full gym - and also the latest therapy equipment. Ted is a chiropractor, Heather is a personal trainer and they are a perfect team. Professional and caring...If you think this might be the place for you, it is.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I injured myself saw a chiropractor close to home. I had a feeling this was not a right fit so I called Dr. Glazer. I had not seen him in over 7 years. He opened his office on a Saturday to see me. He review xrays I emailed over and provided a consultation, adjustment, and plan to get back to 100%. I went back today for further treatment and I know I made the right choice to see him. He is sports oriented and performing treatment is taken seriously. The office has state of the art equipment that helps patients recover quickly. The office is bright, full of positive energy and the staff is helpful and very attentive.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

I have been going to Ted since I was 14 with my mom, he is always friendly and always does what he believes is best for you.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

If you're looking for a Chiropractor, you need to make an appointment with Dr Ted Glazer. He genuinely cares about you as a person, not just a patient, and it shows. The office contains all the equipment necessary to heal a wide variety of diagnosis. Within a month I went from standing bent over for no more than 5 minutes at a time to standing straight, completely free of pain, and gently working out at the gym again. I also have frequent Migraines accompanied with severe Vertigo, usually lasting between 5 - 7 days. Within an hour of his adjustment I'm 90% free of symptoms, within 3 hours they are gone completely. It is nothing short of amazing. I have recommended Dr Glazer to everyone I know, and will continue to do so in the future.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Glazer for several years for treatment of various back related issues, including a herniated disc / sciatica. I found Dr. Glazer to be very knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to listen and is skilled in diagnosing your condition. Also, he has all of the equipment necessary to give you the right treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Glazer.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012