Ratings for Dr. Jane A. Sutliff

It will always be more about her and her agenda then it will ever be about you. She actually laughed when I described a painful experience. Don't waste your money, keep looking.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Sutliff is a true professional. Great temperament and knowledge in her field.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

First there were issues with the billing, as a few charges wouldn't go through, to which she which she said was my responsiblity, not the billing person who is paid to be in charge of it. As a result, I ended up with more anxiety, spending a significant amount of time discussing the billing issues with her instead of actually working on my depression. Also, she tricked me into thinking that I should go to Centennial Peaks hospital to simply look at programs, when in reality they kept me there for the night involuntarily. Her approach to this was wrong, as it completely caught me off guard and made me feel set up and betrayed. I felt like her only concern was to take the liability off herself for my depression instead of actually helping me through it. I left only feeling worse and wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Jane Sutliff is a wonderful psychologist. During every visit she has your best interest in mind. She takes the time to really listen to your concerns and goes above and beyond the normal physician care to achieve success for you as her patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Jane Sutliff to anyone seeking help in her profession.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011