Ratings for Dr. Andrea L. Garrett

Dr Garrett seems to really care about her patients and always takes the time to make sure my questions are answered. She does a thorough skin check!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a dermatologist. I had to wait over 45 minutes in the waiting room (and was asked to come in even earlier to fill out paperwork because I was a new patient). When she finally did come in to the exam room she didn't even bother to put on gloves or touch my body at all. She was rude, dismissive, and condescending. I will never recommend her to anyone. I am livid with the way she dismissed all of my questions and concerns, never answering any of them. THE WORST!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I have acre skins for 3 years before I see Andrea, I tried Proactive, and lots of other treatment, none worked. But at first time I saw Andrea, she didn't not even touch my face, she just observed me for a few minutes and she knows what is the problem, she gave me some sample medicines to try, my skin gets much better after the 1st visit, and I don't even need to go back again. She is the Best!!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

We use Essence and think Dr. Garrett is the best. She detected 22 pre skin cancers under a lamp that showed them better than any dr. I have recommended her to 3 of my friends who also thought she is the greatest.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Very caring and knowledgeable physician. Takes longer than average time to explain options and courses of therapy.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Andrea L. Garrett's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)