Ratings for Dr. S. Andrew Tucker

I had gone to see the doc for 10 yrs. The office grew bigger and the team docs hired so many new staffs in the last 3 yrs when my nightmare began. It started with my appointment get changed several times at the last minute and the doc suggested to me to obtain app. card reminder so I had proof. I thought this was insane since I was familiar with closeness and had never had problems for the last 7 years. Next, I started having a hard time to schedule before/after school due to large numbers of patients so staffs are rude and pushing me for seeing nurse practitioners. While I understand their business booming, it is pitiful. Lastly, the staffs decided to kick my family out of Southeast Denver Pediatrics due to a huge spat I had with the staffs about their unwillingness to help my daughter who has severe condition that develops fairly quickly, in the middle of labor day traffic jammed. By the way, I can not find any doc's signature in the termination letter, only the office manager!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. S. Andrew Tucker's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal