Ratings for Dr. William A. HOLLEY

Amazing doctors. I would recommend this office. Staff very polite and friendly. Great experience.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

Dr. Holley is someone who truly cares for his patients. He was extremely thorough and kind throughout my entire treatment. I never felt rushed during our appointments and he always made s ure I had everything I needed pre- and post- appointment.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Every one was courteous very professional. I received service quickly and my treatment was a success. I'm happy with my feet can go jogging. Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

So happy I found Absolutely Affordable Footcare and highly recommend to anyone with foot and ankle issues.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr. William Holley is very professional and treated me with care and concern. Their state of the art equipment provided immediate information on what would be my best treatment.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

I am very grateful for the level of care and compassion that I have received from Dr. Holley. I can honestly recommend Dr. Holley to anyone who has any foot related problems. I was seen for two year by another doctor who was unable to accomplish what Dr. Holley has been able to do for me last few months. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I have had foot problems for years. I came to Dr. Holley due to foot pain. The solution not only ended the pain, but it also ended issue that I have had tripping and wearing out the toe area of my shoes. I definitely recommend him based on my experience.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Pretty satisfied with the treatment and explanation of the issue by Dr Holley. He makes sure that his patient is satisfied with the treatment which he completely makes. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Absolutely wonderful! Dr. Holley is very experience & knowledgeable. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. The staff is nice. I was in and out in less than half an hour. Great Experience!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Holley is very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor with a great staff. took his time and answered all my questions without rushing through my visit. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for great care.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019