Ratings for Dr. Avi Israeli

AMAZING DOCTOR! The most skilled in his craft -- he had an incredible amount of knowledge in dental implants and I was extremely happy with the result. Top notch. A+++

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Israeli was willing to perform unecessary and extremely expensive work. A second and third opinion found he was willing to destroy four perfectly healthy teeth with root canals, posts and crowns, when fillings were all that were necessary. A $14,000+ estimate was reduced at both the second and third opinion visits by more than $11,000.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

This guy is one for the books. He is always talking unkindly about other patients in front of OTHER patients! He seems to care less about how much pain someone is in, it's all about what will make him the quickest buck I guess. I definitely DO NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Very disappointing. I made an urgent early morning appointment due to the sharp pain in my tooth, inability to eat or drink without a pain, which I explained while making an appointment. When finally in the dental chair I was offered a cleaning procedure and when I refused due to the pain which is the main reason of my visit, I was told to come back in some other day. Good that I refused to make 18 X-ray pictures; I allowed only one picture to be made on the tooth that was in pain.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013