Ratings for Dr. John C. Wang

Went to the ER a few years ago with a kidney stone, they called in DR Wang and he performed lithotripsy and put in a stint. When the stint was removed my kidney kept shutting down and he would have to put in another stint. He had no idea what was going on. I ended up going to a great Urologist in Dallas who had to perform abdominal surgery to find out what had happened. Dr Wang had lasered a hole in my ureter, which caused urine to leak into my abdominal cavity and cause scar tissue that strangled my ureter. Thank god I found a better urologist

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have had two stent placements because the first on failed, and caused blood clots in my kidney. His staff lied to me to get me in the door. Then after all procedures I found out through my insurance company that his office is OUT OF NETWORK. I've called three times with NO call backs. Two phone calls his staff hung up on me. Very very RUDE staff!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

When he first met me in the hospital because I was placed by ER, he didnt act like he wanted to see me at the time because I had no insurance. Since then, I have had several large stones lithotripsed. I am still hurting in my kidney and he doesnt understand my pain. He is kinda a young doctor and I dont think he is as experienced as he may think he is. I have had lithotripsy at least 6 times and I do not think that this is the doctor for you if you are going for a kidney disease. He can break up stones though by laser. A lady left out his office the other day crying before I went in. I dont think hes so sympathetic.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr. John C. Wang's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Greenville, TX