Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Dickson

This "doctor" was on call for Adirondack ENT. I was having a medical problem and wasn't sure if it was an emergency, so I called the after-hours emergency line. I had to call 4 times over the course of an hour and a half, as the people who worked in the call center were unable to reach this "doctor" on either his pager or his cell. They eventually gave up and called another doctor, who instructed me to go to the ER. I wasted an hour and a half of valuable time waiting for this "doctor" to call me back when I should've been at the ER already. I am absolutely disgusted by this experience. I recommend that you look elsewhere, because Matthew clearly does not care about his job. He obviously doesn't care about his patients, either, not even enough to return emergency phone calls when he is supposed to be on call.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I'm sorry to say I was billed for services not provided to the tune of hundreds of dollars. I will never go back to that practice again.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Dickson is great . I went there with my daughter . He was helpful plus his receptionist was really nice and helpful. Very pleasant lady. I read the comment about her working on her own. That office does seem very busy . I work in the same field and I would not be able to run that busy of an office all by myself. She is an amazing lady and do hope she's awarded for her work.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Matthew J. Dickson's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Health Alliance