Dr. Christopher Emma

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Emma

I haven't met Dr Emma however Dr Bill has poor bedside manner. I was referred by co-workers to visit this practice Encore Dental. My tooth was infected I was given ABT'S and told to return in a week for extraction, however my face was swollen, and I was in severe pain. I called left several messages for DR Bill, no return calls. The day of my extraction, he jokingly says your the troublemaker who called. I stated I was in severe pain. Once tooth was pulled he saw all the infection, he apologizes and gives me Tylenol#3. I would not recommend anyone to see Dr Bill.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Emma is an awesome dentist!!!!! I have been using him as my dentist for years now and have no complaints. Very clean office and the staff is very personable. Dr. Emma is VERY gentle and has made me feel comfortable at every visit. I would definitely recommend him!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Loved the office and staff. The Office was extremely clean and I felt very comfortable there. Would recommend to anyone looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Fantastic Dentist!!! Dr Emma treatment me with care & kindness. His staff helped me with everything I needed. I recommend Encore Dental & Dr. Emma to everyone who needs gental and honest dental treatment.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

I would not recommend this dental office. I found the dentist to be inadequate at his profession and the support staff was rude and judgemental.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013