Ratings for Dr. Cynthia M. Bradley

Terrible experience time after time again. Wether it be from over paying, (while they double bill my insurance), the nurse telling me to "just look it up online" about a medical issue, the office girls being extremely rude and snobby, the dr wanting me to come in for some test results to bill the insurance, and asking if male medical students can "watch" as she performs personal medical procedures ... Absolutely not! This is ridiculous, I would never recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Went to this Dr. several times hoping it would get better, it only got worse. She kept forgetting my name and would forget what health issue we were even discussing. Does NOT explain things well. Works a racket, to even ask a simple question, she will request you come in for an appointment so she can bill your insurance some unGodly amount for speaking for 5 minutes about something that could have been asked of the nurse. One of the office staff girls is extremely rude and snobby for no reason. I do not recommend!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014