Ratings for Dr. Michael G. WATERS

Outstanding The best there is/ best ever will be / best here has been. His staff is outstanding and caring. Even called me two days after surgery to make sure I was doing ok.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

My husband held Dr. Michael G. Waters in the highest esteem. When I was diagnosed with bladder cancer I was pleased Dr. Waters would be my physician. In the past year I have come to know, not only Dr. Waters, but also his highly skilled staff. My needs are met with their compassionate care, ability to communicate, respect and knowledge. I highly recommend Gulf Coast Urology.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

His staff is constantly changing on a month to month basis, expect to wait at least 30 minutes in the lobby, followed by over an hour in the room. I finally was referred to another urologist by my internal medicine dr. after cultures that my insurance did not cover, nor were not your typical, routine cultures only to have no followup and to discover that everything they treated me for was wrong. Dr. Waters personality was great on most occasions but in my opinion, he is too busy to see ppl in a timely manner, nor followup after the initial visit. His office staff is rude and his office unclean.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr. Waters and his staff are the best! I had a large prostate for years and finally agreed to surgery. He recommended and pergormed green light surgery and now I am a new man. Thank you Dr. Waters and staff for taking such good care of me and resolving my prostate problem. I highly recommend him and his staff if you need an urologist ! (Virgil T. (Tom) Russ

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I was seen by Dr. Michael Waters for evaluation of my incontinence issue for which surgeries and Rx medicines tried were unsuccessful. Dr. Waters recommended the Interstim Generator. after conducting the test, I was found to be a perfect candidate. The device was implanted on July 11, 2016. I could tell the device was working within 24 hours. My experience with Dr. Waters was outstanding and professional. He was easy to communicate with. I give my experience with Dr. Waters five stars.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Waters is an excellent physician. I have been a patient of Dr. Waters for over 10 years and would highly recommend him if your are looking for a urologist. His ability to relate to his patients is outstanding..

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Nursa In the back is extremely rude and she only talks about her life the whole time she is working you in.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Waters for extreme kidney stone problem, a problem I have delt with for several years, and I am very pleased at the progress he has made ! I have a health problem that cause's dehydration and kidney Stones and Dr. Waters treatment has done wonders for this condition... Very thankful !!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Front staff was terrible, extremely rude, not pleased

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

My husband was seen by this doctor at the hospital there in foley, al and later seen in his office. We have a urologist here where we live, but while we were there we were referred to dr. Waters. Very nice man. Very glad that he was there for my husband situation, office was very busy but pleasant, I would like to thank him and staff, my husband and I were on a short visit as usual . Thank you

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Michael G. WATERS's Credentials

• German

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Foley, AL