Ratings for Dr. Jeffery L. Morgan

This doctor was on call for my regular doctor went into labor this guy did not explain much, I was in so much pain- he was in no rush! there was no communication I loved Dr. Gordon my regular but left because if there is chance I have to deal with this uncompassionate, non verbal clown, I'd be stupid to stay with this clinic!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Morgan is an excellent doctor. He makes me feel comfortable and been great with some procedures I have had done as well as been excellent in assisting me with my first pregnancy. He is always willingly to answer any questions and helps me feel at ease. My pregnancy experience at Omega has been awesome and I will continue to keep going to him and this office.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

He is absolutely the best OBGYN I have ever seen. He is very patient, attentive, and compassionate with all his patients. He always answered my questions and made sure that he addressed all my concerns. You will not be disappointed in choosing him as your doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

The best gyno in Arlington. He has an A+ nurse, nothing but good vibes from this office.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

patient and knowledgeable doctor, very glad I chose him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Jeffery L. Morgan's Credentials

• Arabic

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Massachusetts