Ratings for Dr. Leigh A. Bennett

Rude help at front desk. Tell her nurse everything then nurse trys, but fails to convey what I've told her. No meed for the nurse. Bennett is more concerned with 'watching the clock' and charging me while I listen to her drone on and on. Then she hits me with a 30 minute to hour overcharge. Used to be helpful but insecure and too big for her britches now. Sad...

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Bennett is compassionate, relatable and biggest concern is to help you on your move forward from issues. She has helped me get through some very difficult times. The staff has always seemed on the constant defensive not as if they are there for the patient....this is very off putting considering what a good Doctor she is...I had a real issue as of late and it seems she may have a new nurse...she was combative, not willing to help resolve or even check with Doctor...she is to be the in between not the decider of communication with the Doctor...I am always surprised when Doctors staff their offices this way. Dr. Bennett on her own the best!! Hope you only have to deal with her!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Bennett is a very caring and compassionate physician. She is knowledgeable and takes a real interest in your overall welfare. She has helped me turn my life around. She is in very high demand, however, and if you are five minutes late, you have to reschedule. If you do not call first to say you are not coming or will be late, you will be charged a hefty "no show" charge. I would recommend Dr. Bennett to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

i was very upset...her nurse was hostile and told me i was 'very rude'. dr. was not very effective and offered no solutions that were helpful to me. thought these people were supposed to know how to deal with/relate to people with emotional problems.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

on time, private, no nonsense. Great experience.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Leigh A. Bennett's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR