Ratings for Dr. Rafael A. CABRERA

Best Doctor in this world! We are so happy to be his patients! Amazing staff as well! if 20 stars would be possible this is what they would get!!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I don't recommend Dr Rafael Cabrera because I had 2 ivf both came out negative he was helpful at all on our second time we wanted to try with embryos and he didn't agree he didn't put any treatment to my husband at least some vitamins anything his answer was I don't know what is happening :(

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I had 2 Ivf treatments and both came out negative the first time I had to call and set up an appointment and pay for it to talk to him and go over the results my husband and I have unexplained infertility and last time the told me that it was bad luck

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

My husband and I were praying to find a professional, experienced, human and consider doctor to help us with our fertility issues. Dr Cabrera has been the answer to our prayers. He and his awesome staff really care about you as a patient and person, not just about your money. They expent almost 2 hrs in our first visit and it was such a high quality time. Dr Cabrera was very clear but kind explaining us our chances to have a baby and the option availables, as well as the cost may be involved in either of the choices. We're on the process of getting our labs and we can not wait to meet him again to decide which one is gonna be our best chance. We recommend this place and this specialist to anybody looking for a compasive, caring and professional doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Best doctor in the world!!! Very clear every explanation, the same with all the nurses....they are a great team!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013