Ratings for Dr. Paulette Lewis

I searched for a primary care physician for a long time after the one I had moved. Finally, I saw that Dr Lewis graduated from Harvard the top US medical school and had good reviews so I made an appointment. I was not disappointed ! She is such a good listener and caring individual. You know she has your best interest at heart. She is so smart and knowledgeable, the consummate professional and thoughtful. I am always confident I have received the best care when I visit her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Paulette Lewis is very kind, very informative and highly intelligent. She gives one the feeling that she is working with you and not just telling you what you should do. She is an excellent listener and she is very patient. I've lived all over the USA and I have had to find a new physician in each state. Dr. Lewis is one of the best physicians I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

This doctor is hesitant to give the patient information, and when she does give information (after being asked several times) she frequently gives information in medical m(non-laymen's) terms. This is frustrating and stressful.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2006

Dr. Paulette Lewis's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1994)