Ratings for Dr. Steven B. Weinfeld

Did awful job on bunion surgery- didnt explain anything- now have to have reconstructive surgery to repair all the damage he caused- stay away!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Wonderful MD. Professional and kind. Answered all my questions and surgery was successful!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Lacks competency with toes. He cut too much bone in large toe. Twice went in and it is still a sausage raised toe. He tried to bring tip down nthe second toe; still lifted and it looks bad. I saw a podiatrist who agreed that for a seasoned doctor results could have been avoided.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

This man is a magician. He's kind, on time, his staff is great.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Wonderful! This is a special man with the special skills. Look no further you have found the best foot and ankle surgeon in Manhattan

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

SMART! Best foot and ankle MD! Kind, caring and bright!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr, Weinfeld is professional, understanding, courteous and smart. He made me feel comfortable when I needed surgery and i knew I was in good hands literally.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I can only say this doctor is the best! Superb technical skills in the operating room as well as his outstanding abilities as a diagnostician and clinician

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I recently had bunion and Achilles' tendon surgery by Dr. Weinfeld. I found him to be very straight forward and knowledgeable. I had previously scheduled surgery with a podiatrist who wanted to impress me with his knowledge of angles and proposed a very complicated procedure that would have left numerous pins and screws in my foot. Dr. Weinfeld's approach was much more simple and although it's only been about 17 days , my foot looks 100% better. Although I do feel that more information might be useful about what to expect after the surgery regarding recovery and pain, Dr. Weinfeld has answered all of my questions in a very polite and positive way.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Made incorrect recommendation that could have resulted in a permanently stiff toe. Avoid him!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Steven B. Weinfeld's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1990)