Ratings for Dr. Laura S. Waltrip

Horrible experience with Dr. Laura Waltrip. I went in for only my 3rd times seeing Dr. Laura Waltrip, and I brought my mother with me this time. My mother was a witness to how horrible she was treating me behind closed doors. I also have 1 other family member and 1 other friend that also went to see Dr. Laura Waltrip, and witness the kind of horrible uninformed, and inhumane treatment she gave all of us. First I went in to get help with a severe infection I had, and she at first refused to treat me because she insisted it was all in my head and that I was imagining it, and she insisted that I was depressed & had anxiety EVEN when I was running a fever of 103 degrees, and very ill. Who made Dr. Laura Waltrip MD a psychologist and/or a psychiatrist???????? Dr. Laura Waltrip was acting like she knows it all and practicing OUTSIDE her scope of competence by trying to insist that I had depression and/or anxiety EVEN when I've never been told that in my ENTIRE life and I'm 50 years old!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. Laura S. Waltrip's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1988)