Ratings for Dr. Warren C. Stout

Had upper and lower eyes done. This Doctor is the best. Explained everything to me and was very happy with the results. Gerald V. Barba

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Very unsuccessful surgery. Never discussed options or what would happen if surgery were not successful. I was not happy with the results and he kept reassuring me for months that swelling would go down within 6 months. It never did. Several visits after surgery. Every visit he changed his mind on what was wrong. He said he would call in 3 days and calls in 3 weeks after several messages. He finally agreed to redo the surgery then changes his mind and says he won't. Please do not allow this doctor to perform surgery on you-you will be sorry

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I has wavefront lasik on both eyes in 2006 with Dr. Stout. I received really thorough care before and after the procedure. Before lasik, my contact lens prescription was -8.25 on both eyes. Post-surgery, I am 20/20 or better in each eye. I had zero complications and healed quickly (I was driving the next day). Initially I had a slight halo effect with oncoming headlights while driving at night, but that has disappeared. I selected Dr. Stout because he was one of the first MDs in the country allowed to test eye laser surgery for the FDA, and I thought that experience would be beneficial. I had a great experience and have recommended Dr. Stout to several friends since.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

had lasik. worked out fine, but healing time was far too long. after surgery, he was not really too interested in me anymore.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Poor staff- rude- unhappy with treatment

flag | Submitted February 18, 2006

Dr. Warren C. Stout's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stout specializes in laser eyelid surgery and has performed over 10,000 eyelid rejuvenations (blepharoplasties). He stands apart from other surgeons in that he considers plastic surgery an art form and believes in the credo that plastic surgery should enhance, as oppose to alter, the appearance of the patient. His work is guided by his aesthetic philosophy that values natural looking results that seamlessly blend with your facial features. When performing eyelid surgery to reverse aging, he strives to bring out your own younger, fresher look, while carefully avoiding an unnatural, startled, or surprised appearance. In addition to maintaining his private practice in Pasadena, Dr. Stout is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital and is also on the clinical teaching faculty of USC Keck School of Medicine.

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• U.S. News and World Report Top Doctor