You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Warren C. Stout

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Very unsuccessful surgery. Never discussed options or what would happen if surgery were not successful. I was not happy with the results and he kept reassuring me for months that swelling would go down within 6 months. It never did. Several visits after surgery. Every visit he changed his mind on what was wrong. He said he would call in 3 days and calls in 3 weeks after several messages. He finally agreed to redo the surgery then changes his mind and says he won't. Please do not allow this doctor to perform surgery on you-you will be sorry

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I has wavefront lasik on both eyes in 2006 with Dr. Stout. I received really thorough care before and after the procedure. Before lasik, my contact lens prescription was -8.25 on both eyes. Post-surgery, I am 20/20 or better in each eye. I had zero complications and healed quickly (I was driving the next day). Initially I had a slight halo effect with oncoming headlights while driving at night, but that has disappeared. I selected Dr. Stout because he was one of the first MDs in the country allowed to test eye laser surgery for the FDA, and I thought that experience would be beneficial. I had a great experience and have recommended Dr. Stout to several friends since.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

had lasik. worked out fine, but healing time was far too long. after surgery, he was not really too interested in me anymore.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Poor staff- rude- unhappy with treatment

flag | Submitted February 18, 2006

Dr. Warren C. Stout's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had upper and lower eyes done. This Doctor is the best. Explained everything to me and was very happy with the results. Gerald V. Barba"

December 19, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Warren" to "Warren C."

October 20, 2013