Ratings for Dr. Marie-Jeanne L. Castadot

I worked for her…controlling, nasty, rude and vindictive…..

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I saw this woman in the 80's for genital warts. Without painkillers or anesthesia she laser blasted my entire vagina inside and out. I was crying from the pain, there was no rest time, she just sent me on my way. I had an agonizing two weeks healing time. She did a check up in six months and wanted to repeat the procedure. I said no and went for a second opinion. It was determined I did not have a new flare up of warts. I believe that dr Castadot has a sadistic streak and is mean to women. She scared me!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I can not believe that this woman is STILL practicing OBGYN! I went to her in the 90's. She also told me I had HPV 3 times! I had laser surgery WITHOUT anesthesia TWICE! It was so painful,excruciating and embarrassing. The third time she told me it came back (within 3 mos) she very coldly told me to have yet another surgery. I wept uncontrollably knowing that the recovery was equally as brutal as the surgery. By that time, my sister who was a Med student , requested me to get another opinion. Quess what? I went to the other Dr. With my records. I not only did not at the present time have HPV, but.....I NEVER DID! She definitely tells ppl they have diseases to get money. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

I have read the many complaints about Dr. Castadot. I used to work for her, and she does in fact lie to patients, telling them that they have HPV or other medical problems so that they will come in for more visits for which she charges their insurance for. I along with my former co-workers reported her activities to the insurance company and to the police, but since she is still practicing, I guess they didn't take us seriously. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. She is only interested in money. I would never refer anyone I cared about to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Worst gyn I have ever been to. She is pompous and rude, and does NOT know what she is doing. I have 5 kids, all with other doctors. She acts like she cant be bothered, doesnt answer questions clearly. I couldnt wait to get out of there. Have since gotten another doctor. Stay away!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

She misdiagnosed me with herpes! I was so upset and confused because I never had any symptoms. She immediately put me on Valtrex. I looked up info online and got a 2nd opinion. I did not have herpes after all! When I told her she was wrong, she said it was impossible, but I had the blood test to proove it! She is horrible. There are plenty of good docs out there. DO NOT go to her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Diagnosed me and two of my colleagues as having HPV--however, my next GYN said I did not have it. I think she falsely diagnosis patients as having it so she gets paid more through follow-up visits. She is extremely rude and unhelpful--she doesn't explain anything. If you have questions, she tells you to look up information on the web. She makes rude remarks about your body. Do NOT go to her!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Castadot is an awful doctor. DO NOT SEE HER. I agree with the previous 3 posters. Her nursing staff is great but she is cold and unfriendly. When asked to use the smaller speculum, she rudely huffed that she wouldn't be able to see anything. Then she asked why I was seeing a gyn if I was a virgin. She makes the patient uncomfortable and does not have any sort of bedside manner. Even if you have to wait longer to see someone else, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Agree-horrible bedside manner. Office administration was very rude. Didn't tell a pateint for over 3 months that she had abnormal results and when she had questions they told her to "look online." With me, I had numerous rude encounters with that office, mentioned it to Dr. Castadot and she didn't take me seriously. They made it difficult for me to obtain my medical record as well. I DO NOT RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted March 11, 2006

Horrible beside manner - never made me feel comfortable and was incredibly judgemental.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2006

Dr. Marie-Jeanne L. Castadot's Credentials

• Univ De L'Etat A Liege, Fac De Med, Liege, Belgium (Grad. 1961)

• BCBS Texas