Ratings for Dr. Gerard H. Boghossian

Excellent doctor. I had surgery on my right foot and I am doing just great. He was caring and truly showed concerned for my well being. His priority is his patients and it shows! I certainly recommend him! And his staff is just wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

The best podiatrist I've ever been to! I've had a few problems over the years but Dr. B is the best! Very professional and extremely knowledgeable about all I had questions about! He performed foot surgery on me a few weeks ago. So far, so good! And his nurse, Denise, is awesome too! Love Dr. B!! Would recommend him to my family and friends any day! :)

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I had my right foot operated on and it turned out great. Very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Great Doctor very understanding and helpful. I had a bone spur on the top of my foot which required surgery he did an amazing job with little scaring.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Amazing diagnostic skills. Dr Boghossian not only saved my fathers leg, he figured out what three other drs could not, and saved my father from an extended stay in the hospital. He followed him at the AV hospital wound center and literally evaded amputation because this wonderful man!! Thanks Dr B!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr Boghossian not only corrected another Surgeons Blunder....He also was able to fix my foot and ankle with an amazing implant and fusion combination and now I feel like a normal human and not crippled.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I Have Diabetes,& Dr. Boghossian has been instrumental in saving my foot & toes from gangrene & amputation. I Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010