Ratings for Dr. Marsha E. Goodhead

She is direct and the point but she will give you the best care.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

great doctor, quick and straight to the point! Very experienced and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

My 1st visit was to confirm pregnancy and it was horrible. She is not caring or understanding. this was the 1st and last visit. office staff is terrible as well. I went on 04/21/16 and never received a bill, I call 05/25 to see why i never received a bill because its on my insurance statement., and they come on the line to tell me the account was sent to collections!!!! never received anything in the mail, no call or email. They did not follow any type of protocol when it comes to collecting.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Goodhead delivered all 4 of my children and she was very thorough. With my first child was an emergency c section and she really took charge which made me and my husband feel very secure. She is very direct and to the point but she was always friendly to me and my husband and my kids. I think her being direct can be misinterpreted as rude or mean but I never felt that way with her. She is very experienced and great at what she does. I am currently expecting my fifth child but I wont be able to go to her because of my insurance. I am very sad that she wont be able to be my doctor this time. I totally trust her.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I don't re ally see why everyone is saying she was mean or rude I wasn't a big fan of her when I first went to her in 2008 but then in 2011something was different about her she is really super nice I've never had a problem with the stuff and after I had my son in 2008 she was the best doctor maybe it's just the fact that people can't stand that she doesn't baby them

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

worst doctor I have ever gone to. Extremely rude, inconsiderate and unprofessional. she should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I REALLY LIKE DR. MARSHA GOODHEAD ... SHES VERY UNDERSTANDING AND COMPASSIONATE WITH HER CLIENTS... SHE WILL WORK WITH YOU ON EVERY ASPECT THAT YOU BRING TO HER ATTENTION... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TALK TO HER AND LET HER KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU SO SHE WILL KNOW AHEAD OF TIME AND HOW SHE SHOULD HELP YOU DEAL WITH THE SITUATION... I LOOK AT DR GOODHEAD AS A FAMILY FRIEND.. SHES ALWAYS BEEN VERY RESPECTFUL AND UPFRONT ABOUT EVERYTHING... SHE DONT BITE HER TOUNGE ABOUT NETHING AT ALL.. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW SHE FEELS SHE IS THE ONE TO LET YOU KNOW... SHE HAS NO PROBLEM LETTING YOU KNOW HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT NE SITUATION THAT HER CLIENTS BRING TO HER ATTENTION. SHES PROBABLY HEARD IT ALL AND SEEN IT ALL. SHES VERY REPSPECTFUL TOWARDS MY CHILDREN AND FAMILY WHEN WE COME IN.. SHE HAS ALWAYS SEEN ME ON TIME AND THE STAFF IF A OK WITH ME ... I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH DR GOODHEAD SHE DELIVERED MY LAST SON WHICH WAS TWO YEARS AGO AND I LOVED IT ... THOU INDUCING IS A PAIN IN THE NECK.....

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

It was my first visit to this kind of doctor EVER and it was awful! I had been having issues with my period for two years and finally decided to see what was wrong. When she asked why I was there I explained and then said how I always read in magazines if your period was wonky to see the doctor. He response was "because it means you're pregnant" in a snarky manner. I was sure that was not it, I am a virgin, and I happen to know there are a million things that can be wrong (ovary cysts, endomorphisms, etc). She did a quick exam and told me to come back after recording my period on this little card for 6 months! I asked to at least to a urine/blood test in the mean time to rule out other things and her response was "I can't tell what's wrong with you unless you give me some documentation, see you in 6 months!". I was incredibly upset. I haven't been back and I currently looking to find a new doctor for help. She is so mean and made me feel horribly uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

This woman is completely horrible. I had only two visits with her and I will no be returning. She does not listen to what you have to say. I told her the problem that I was having and she brushed it off, and told me that the reason I was having this problem was because I wasn't following her orders. WHAT ORDERS? she never gave me any, for anything I had asked about. I had to be rushed to the ER due to severe pain and it wasn't the hospital that she works out of, so she told me that she can't help me if I refuse to wait to see her. I'm sorry but I'm not going to sit in pain and hope to get an app. with her. The staff is rude, Goodhead is even worse and I left in tears. I'm glad that she won't be delivering my daughter, because I might have to get physical with her. DO NOT go see her..I just don't understand why some people say she is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Goodhead was my first OBGYN. I deliberes my son at age 20. I was really a novate in all of these types of situations and really didn't know much about ANYTHING when I first went to her. I expected to have an understanding doctor and someone to explain me the steps and what to expect for myself within my body. Throughout my prenatal care she was the rudest, coldest person. I was a single mother and really needed the support. She never offered any help. I was induced and when she broke my water, my tears just came rolling down my cheeks. She literally told me "oh shut up, don't be a cry baby". I am so glad that nightmare is OVER and will truly NEVER go back to her. I hope nobody does either.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Marsha E. Goodhead's Credentials

• Spanish

• Queens Univ, Fac Of Med, Kingston, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1975)

Providence