Ratings for Dr. Matthew Mcmillin

great doctor. Sad that he is moving and changing the practice.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Love love love Dr. McMillin, but was informed that he is now charging $1600 per year to be a patient of his. Looking for a new doctor and not happy about it.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Wait was over an hour last time. Didn't listen. Missed a major medical problem. Do not use this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Good doctor, very attentive. Surely will comeback next time.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Matthew McMillin is the best Doctor ever. I had several doctors before I met Matt and to me there isn't a doctor anywhere that can hold a candle to him. He is a very caring and compassionate person and he won't stop til he gets to the bottom of your problem. He has done more for me then any doctor ever has and he makes you feel very comfortable to talk to about anything. My Mom Loved him when she was here and I love him dearly don't know what I would do if I ever lost him as a doctor. He is the Best!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Matt is one of the BEST doctors out there! He's always concerned and goes the extra mile to make sure he's finding the correct answers for you. Also has a great personality and is very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I grew up surrounded by those in the medical field. After college I was always told you will never find a good GP and finding a great one is nothing but a wish that will never come true. After years of searching for the right Doc I finally came across Dr. McMillin and instantly he put my mind at ease. He listened to my problems he addressed all my medical issues. For years he has done everything possible to be sure I am living the happiest most healthy life possible. All these years growing up terrified of doctors and the only worry I truly have now...if I lost him as my GP. My fear of walking into a doctors office has been gone for the past a long time. I see him as a true blessing in my life...and if you are looking for the real deal and not just another "take two of these and let me know if you aren't better in six years" you will find the best at Unity Point on Peartree with Doc M and his fabulous staff. Put good healthcare back in your life...I did!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. McMillin is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He listens, is very proactive and practices medicine from a wholistic point of view. He considers how things will impact all of my health, not just a portion of it. I feel very comfortable with him and trust his medical consultation and guidance.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. McMillan really listens and he has the best personality. He's so nice and caring and he makes you feel better. I really like him a lot! He's easy on the eyes too :o)

Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. McMillin is one of the very few doctors that considers your whole health, not just your sprain ankle or pain. Excellent knowledge in a wide array of health care. Awesome bedside manner. He is the one that is cheering you on to better health.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Matthew Mcmillin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1996)

Kaiser-Permanente