Ratings for Dr. Richard L. CARSON

I found Dr. Carson to be personable, knowledgeable, skilled. Yes, I waited a long time to get in, but that's because he did not rush through my operation. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Carson performed my cholecystectomy and later, a lumpectomy on my husband's neck. He was extremely kind, helpful and conscientious. Our surgeries went smoothly, no problems post-op. He is a busy surgeon and cannot predict how a procedure is going to go, so you might have a bit of a wait when going to his office if your appointment is scheduled on one of his surgery days, but in our experience, it was never an outrageously long period of time. His nurse is also excellent.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Would never go to another surgeon. This guy is top-notch!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Carson is absolutely the best...almost too good to be true. He is knowledgeable AND personable. He took a lot of time with me to explain my procedure and what to expect. His nurse, Misty, is also very nice. Monticello is very lucky to have Dr. Carson and there is absolutely no reason to travel for treatment when we have a fine surgeon right here at home.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Richard L. CARSON's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)