Ratings for Dr. Roger L. Friedman

Dr Freidman is a great doctor. I would refer him to anyone I know. Alway professional and on time.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I called this morning for a problem I have been putting off for years and they had an opening in the afternoon, great I'll take it. I read reviews of several Podiatrist before deciding to call this office. After my appointment I understood why this Doctor and his team receive such high marks, they are wonderful. Dr. Friedman was polite and personable, he listened and asked questions and I felt comfortable and confident that he understood exactly what my problem and concerns were. He completed an exam of my feet, had x rays taken and reviewed them with me, he came up with his diagnosis which he explained my condition with me thoroughly and finally went over all the treatment options from most conservative through surgery. Together we came up with a course of action and I received treatment during that appointment. Great Doctor, Great Staff.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I feel that Dr. Friedman listens carefully to my concerns and then explains the various options available to me in a way I can understand. His approach has always been to try and help the body to heal itself, before considering more aggressive methods of treatment. I would recommend Dr. Friedman to anyone I care about.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

I am very happy with the care I receive from Dr. Friedman. His staff is terrific and he is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

The staff is extremely professional and welcoming. Dr. Friedman is always prepared with my current information and definitely knows what he is doing. I just get better and better with his care!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Friedman and his staff are awesome! Very friendly, caring, punctual and accommodating! My whole family has gone to him and we have referred others. He knows what he's doing and he tries to do less invasive procedures before surgery.......css

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I have used Dr. Friedman as my podiatrist for over 20 years. He and his staff are the best! My son has also been treated by Dr. Friedman, and we both think he's great!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I had a very sore toe and was almost ready to go the the ER (what a mistake that would have been) and my neighbor suggested I call Dr. Friedman. The woman who answered the phone was so friendly and she told me to come right over! The office staff was great and the doctor treated my ingrown toenail with a laser so I won't have to keep digging it out every month.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I rated Dr. Friedman and his staff as five stars! They are simply “The Best.” Went in for removal of an ingrown toenail and everyone was professional, kind and considerate. Not to mention on time! No long wait in the reception area. The only sorry part I have is that I waited so long to get this simple and quick procedure done. His team provides the best care out there! I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Friedman is one of the best doctors. My surgical process was painless during and after the procedure. Would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Roger L. Friedman's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Coventry Healthcare