Dr. Harout Barsemian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harout Barsemian

Highly recommend. Punctual. Professional. Knowledgeable. Personable. I had a great experience and my problem was solved without pain or complications.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Had a treatment on Friday - no pain at all and I've had previous nightmares in dentists chairs. I highly recommend Dr Barsemian. Your health is priceless - go to the best!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I am sorry you felt my diagnosis was based on the need to "drum up business". I assure you it had nothing to do with that. A tooth that was painful, but is no longer painful (due to the use of analgesics), is not a proof that there was nothing wrong with the tooth. A vital, but irritated pulp can progress to a necrotic and most likely infected one. Dr. Pizzale is one of the most honest and honorable men that I know. Since you did not agree with the diagnosis. I invite you to visit another endodontist and get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

First of all, props to the staff, who are all hard-working and helpful. This review has nothing to do with them. I went to Dr. Barsemian based on the advise of my dentist, Dr. Jim Pizzale. A tooth had been sensitive from time to time and Dr. Pizzale said I should have Dr. Barsemian check it out. Dr. Barsemain immediately said I needed a root canal, (of course! that is how he makes his money) but I didn't have the $$$ for it so I just decided to live with the pain and take Motrin. Now, over a year later, the tooth does not even bother me at all, ever. The pain just went away by itself without any treatment and I am completely fine, without spending thousands of dollars and going through the hassle of an unnecessary root canal. P.S. I told Dr. Pizzale about my experience with the Dr. he sent me to, and he was not apologetic AT ALL and continued to say Dr. Barsemian "is the best around." This just makes me distrust Dr. Pizzale as well and I will be looking for a new dentist. It is ridiculous how these Dentists are all friends with each other and try to help each other drum up business.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Barsemian is outstanding and very concerned with his patients.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

The office smells great and everything is super clean! Dr. Barsemian and the staff are very understanding and professional too. I would recommend Dr. Barsemian to everyone he's very gentle and I liked that he heard my story about my tooth that has been bothering me for over ten years. I hope not to ever have to have another root canal but if I did would be more then happy to go back to him. Thank you for finally fixing my tooth!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Barsemian is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to. His expertise is very impressive and he utilizes the latest technology which is very comforting. He is very friendly and you never feel rushed. He will spend as much time with you as needed until he has explained everything to your satisfaction. He even provides you with his cell phone number afterwords should you have any problems which I did not. His staff is very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Barsemian. I will certainly go back.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Accessing an appointment was easy and convenient. Both offices are beautiful and state of the art. I have had root canal and a surgical procedure. Dr. Barsemian was thorough and fast and I was pain free. Followup instructions helpful. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Superb!!!! Excellent service and professionalism.....

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Most pleasant experience! He squeezed in my emergency root canal but didn't reduce his skill and attention.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015