Ratings for Dr. Thaddeus A. Ray

Dr. Ray was able to help me with my pain so that I could get back to my life before pain. I can now enjoy activities again. His staff was super helpful and always friendly I highly recommend him to anyone that is suffering with pain.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I went to Dr. Ray for a cortizone injection for neck pain. Something went wrong and my arms became paralized and I couldn't breathe and became dizzy. Couldn't get myself up and had to be lifted and an O2 mask put on. I ended up in an ambulance and the in the ER the rest of the afternoon. He came to see me, but no apologies. All I got was a call from his receptionist the next Monday to see if I was ok. Still have the same pain.He waived one copay, but I am still paying on my ambulance and ER visit to the hospital myself.

Submitted September 10, 2013

I went to see Dr. Ray with severe pain in my low back he was very helpful and knowledgeable to get me the help I needed. I have not felt this good in a long time. I would highly recommend Dr. Ray.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Finally a pain doctor in Community who has been able to help. Overall a very pleasant experience and highly recommend,

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Went to him in extream pain. Didnt go to him for pain pills, just releaf. He wanted to look at all my Records and MRI's. After a couple of weeks he called and said that he couldn't help me. Dont't go to him if your in pain, he won't help you!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Thaddeus A. Ray's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Illinois