Ratings for Dr. Kent R. Dinucci

Everything about Dr DiNucci is impeccable. He is friendly, professional, talks to you with straight forward information and explains in easy to understand language. He understands your needs and most importantly... he listens. Dr DiNucci is one of a kind and really knows his profession. He is the greatest!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I had in hospital surgery in Nov 2015. Was referred by my physician and was very satisfied with my treatment and post op care, Kudo's to the doctor and am having do another procedure this fall.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I had a horrible experience I know they care about their community he used to injections of bleomycin that burn a large hole in the bottom side of my foot. I would not walk but run from his office while you still can. Any doctor who is using a chemo drug should have information for their patients. Very unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Dinucci is the man. Aside from being a great doctor, he is genuinely a great guy. I had some foot issues due to diabetes and saw other doctors for over a year with no positive results. After seeing Dr. Dinucci, my feet healed up in a matter of weeks. I trust him and his knowledge. I have since had some other foot issues and he is always on top of the newest and most practical solutions. I would and have recommended him to anyone with any type of foot issues.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Kent Dunucci is the best. He has a great bed side matter and truly cares about his patients. He has kept me walking for many years when I was told I would be in a wheelchair by other doctors. His office staff are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend his services to everyone whom has problems with their feet. He is a kind man with a smile for you and remembers your name even if you just stop by and don't have an appointment to ask a question. I will not go to any doctor for my feet and ankles.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. DiNucci clearly is one of the best doctors in his specialty. I have gone to many for my foot problems but he understood and made sure I understood what the problem was and how we were going to fix it. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010