You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kent R. Dinucci

I had a horrible experience I know they care about their community he used to injections of bleomycin that burn a large hole in the bottom side of my foot. I would not walk but run from his office while you still can. Any doctor who is using a chemo drug should have information for their patients. Very unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Dinucci is the man. Aside from being a great doctor, he is genuinely a great guy. I had some foot issues due to diabetes and saw other doctors for over a year with no positive results. After seeing Dr. Dinucci, my feet healed up in a matter of weeks. I trust him and his knowledge. I have since had some other foot issues and he is always on top of the newest and most practical solutions. I would and have recommended him to anyone with any type of foot issues.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Kent Dunucci is the best. He has a great bed side matter and truly cares about his patients. He has kept me walking for many years when I was told I would be in a wheelchair by other doctors. His office staff are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend his services to everyone whom has problems with their feet. He is a kind man with a smile for you and remembers your name even if you just stop by and don't have an appointment to ask a question. I will not go to any doctor for my feet and ankles.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. DiNucci clearly is one of the best doctors in his specialty. I have gone to many for my foot problems but he understood and made sure I understood what the problem was and how we were going to fix it. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Kent R. Dinucci's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a horrible experience I know they care about their community he used to injections of bleomycin that burn a large hole in the bottom side of my foot. I wo..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dinucci is the man. Aside from being a great doctor, he is genuinely a great guy. I had some foot issues due to diabetes and saw other doctors for over a ..."

October 16, 2015
  • First Name changed from "KENT" to "KENT R."

October 20, 2013