Ratings for Dr. Chad R. Marrs

Dr. Marrs was an outstanding physician. He saw my 3 year old son with a bleeding ear on an emergency basis. I am very grateful. He had a very good knowledge base and an excellent bedside manner. He accurately diagnosed my child and wrote for the appropriate antibiotic. My 3 year old loved him too! I highly recommend him. Fantastic Doc.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Don't bother making an appointment with this guy.He won't keep it if he has a meeting, and if he does, he will give you less than 15 minutes, for a $200 fee. I was visiting Sarasota when I developed an earache, and I had to fly in a few days. Unaccustomed to local traffic, I called to say I was running a few minutes late for a 3:45 appointment. I was told that the appointment was for 4:00, the 3:45 time was for paperwork, and that Marrs had a meeting (which was actually the closing on his house) at 4:15. Then the office manager, got on to tell me that he would not see me - period - because he was leaving the building.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Chad R. Marrs's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)