Ratings for Dr. D Andrew Parker

Dr. Parker has always been punctual and sometimes has seen me when I arrived ver early. His treatment and care is the best and he’s very practical with discussing options. I’ve had surgery 2 times and have been successful with correcting both injuries. I would recommend him for treatment.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

There is absolutely no regard for appointment time. When making an appointment, do not plan on doing anything else.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Parker did a great job talking me through the best treatment for me and was very sensitive to my comfort throughout the process. I will recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I had bilateral arthroscopic hip surgeries for FAI after months of debilitating hip pain that prevented me from exercising (or walking/sitting comfortably for that matter)- Dr. Parker was compassionate, knowledgeable, and always took the time to explain each step of the surgical process. He put all my fears to rest, and performed two flawless surgeries with no complications. After four months, I was progressing back to running and am pain free in both hips to this day! I am so thankful that I found Dr. Parker. I was nervous about the surgery, but he reassured me at each step of the process. He is a very kind and professional surgeon- Go straight to Dr. Parker if you have this condition! I am finally back to running because of him!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Parker has been my orthopaedic surgeon for almost 10 years! He's done numerous surgeries on both shoulders and hip. He is always very patient, conservative ( tries alternative therapies before surgery) and explain s your options very thoroughly. I couldn't imagine having anyone but him as my doctor he's the best!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Parker is the best! Highly recommend for knee and hip.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I cannot recommend Dr. Parker highly enough. He is an extremely skilled surgeon, honest about expected outcomes, and truly has his patients' best interest at heart. He sets the standard for what you would expect from a top surgeon and his bedside manner is second to none.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Parker and his assistant, Kim Snow, have been incredible to work with this year. It's been 3 months since having the FAI and labrum tear surgery and I am on my way to reclaiming my activity level from 3 years ago. Dr. Parker and Kim have taken the time to answer questions and are very compassionate people. I feel so lucky and fortunate to have found them.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Parker is a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. I read many reviews about him and decided that I would try him out to diagnose a hamstring injury I have been having for two months. He reviews information thoroughly and makes sure you understand fully what is going on with the injury. He's very willing to open himself for you to call him if you have any further questions and will make sure you leave the doctor's office knowing in full what options you have. I recommend him to anyone looking for a great orthopedics doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Andrew Parker is very friendly and he will review all the docs(x-ray,Ct-scan) and he will explain very clearly and very slowly what is the problem and how we can overcome.He is the best orhto in reston va

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. D Andrew Parker's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA